Sunday, September 26, 2010

Paris Vogue featuring Kate Moss


Think Vogue magazine and I automatically think of a european vogue edition. Paris Vogue I would say is definitely the leader of the pack when it comes to leading the way for this iconic magazine title. ( pitty I cannot read or understand french) .

I was lucky enough on a recent trip to Paris to indulge all of the glossy fashion magazines I could carry, but of course this meant that 10 magazines added an extra 10kg to my luggage. So i started a scrap book of all my favourite pages.
I will share one of them with you now this would have to be my favourite!

Kate Moss looking stunning on the front cover of Paris Vogue bathing in the glittering sunlight wearing a 60's inspired swimsuit, sporting a catseye, coral red lips and dewy bronzy cheeks = gorgeous!


stay tuned for more: tomorrow kini bikini xx live for summer xx


No comments:

Post a Comment